Thursday, April 29, 2010

Precious Pottery



I started with a couple of girls a few months ago doing Precious Pottery. It is a business they have had for many years and I have been BEGGING for years to help them. They finally asked me to join the fun and I am pumped!!! I love crafty stuff. They will paint your child's hands or feet and put it on a ceramic bowl, plate, trivet, spoon rest,Christmas ornament, picture frame, canisters, candy jars, flower pots, vases, serving platters, etc. After they do that you decide what you would like it to be turned into. I had Ian's feet turned into guitars, snowmen, ghosts, turkeys, etc. I have a plate or something for every holiday season and I love changing my pottery every season to something new of Ian's. I am posting pics for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about.



There are also things we do that are not based on children's hands and feet. : ) We can do graduation frames like the one I attached on here, wedding plates for gifts, and Christmas designed pottery that is a great gift for someone or just a great gift for yourself.



So...with that said, we are planning a Preciuos Pottery Party for Saturday, June 5 at Wae's office in Ellisville. The appointments will start at 8:00 in the morning and will be booked for every 30 minutes. If you would like to sign up for this you can email me at maryellis96@yahoo.com to make an appointment. I am going to attach some pictures of some things they have done.




This is going to be a customer appreciation party with some great incentives and prize drawings. One example of a prize drawing will be a gift certificate to Precious Pottery. You will know before party who wins the prize drawing. Don't miss out. It's going to be great!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment